Start A New Claim
Due to Worksafe Regulations we cannot accept items personally dropped off at the warehouse.
How warranty works:
- Complete and submit this form, then we’ll send a confirmation email (check spam folder).
- Submit warranty item for inspection with the email we sent or with the name and email address you used to submit this form (must be the same as form).
- After inspecting items, we’ll send you an email. If replacing items, we’ll send a link to the website so you can complete your warranty.
- Your product(s) will be shipped as normal from the warehouse. We charge a $12.95 flat fee shipping amount rather than $12.95 per 4 items in the old system.
Tupperware Brand products are guaranteed, to the original owner, to be free of manufacturing defects and to perform under normal domestic conditions for the lifetime of the product.
Items are inspected by our experienced team.
Items that are most often rejected, fall under the category of issues that are not covered such as:
- Normal product wear and tear
- Print coming off (dishwasher)
- Impact damage from being dropped or crushed
- Product misuse
- Lost parts
- Items not previously sold in New Zealand
- Fading and discolouration
- Use of product outside of specification
- Cookware used above 230°c
- Ripped silicone